How to Install BackTrack on Android Mobile and Tablet

BackTrack is one of my favorite OS. First reason is it is made by world class hackers and second one is all hacking tools are available and last and third one, it is flavor of Linux. I can use it only on PC, Android is booming now these days... Now you can Install Back Track Linux OS on Android smartphones and tablets. Now it is possible to install and run Backtrack on your Android devices.




Requirements:
  1. Root
  2. 1GHZ processor (recommended)
  3. 512MB Ram (recommended)
  4. Android 1.6 or higher
  5. Back Track R3  click here
  6. Kernel will loop device support (this is included in most custom ROM’s)
  7. SD card with at least 3.5GB of free space
  8. Data connection on your device
  9. Following Android Apps:

    1. BUSY BOX : It acts like a installer and uninstaller.it needs root permission to run.it has CPU cores and can  run Linux kernels on android. click here
    2. Superuser : This app just grants a superuser power to your phone just like "su " does for Linux. click here
    3. Terminal Emulator : Terminal Emulator is app that runs a terminal console in android. click here
    4. Android VNC : Android VNC is a tool for viewing VNC in Android.click here




How to Install Backtrack on Android Tablet or Phone?

  1. Extract BT5-GNOME-ARM.7z to folder, for example “BT5? folder and then put on Galaxy Tab root directory. 
     
     
     
  2. Open Terminal Emulator on Galaxy Tab then go to BT5 folder with command prompt.  
    Here the command 
    cd sdcard/BT5
  3. Then run this following command and you will see
    root@localhost
    Here the command
    su
    sh bootbt




  4. Now lets run Backtrack GUI with VNC viewer
    Here the command :
    startvnc

  5. To connect wth VNC we must know the port where VNC listening. Run netstat -anpt and remember the port where VNC listening. In this case the port is 5901
     
  6. Open AndroidVNC and fill the form like this:
    Nickname : BT5
    Password : toortoor
    Address : 127.0.0.1
    Port : 5901
     
  7. Connect it and you will see Backtrack 5 interface.








Remember! Some of the Backtrack tools can’t work properly and do it for your own risk. I hope you can Install Backtrack on Android tablet without any problems, tell me if you get problems at S3ct0r M7 .

Leave a Comment For Any Doubts.....
Feel Free To Leave A Comment






    13 comments

    Would you be willing to help me out? I followed your post step for step and got my phone rooted as well which I've been trying to do for some time now. I get to the part where I type in "sh bootbt" but it keeps telling me "The script needs root! Type : SU"... except, my phone is rooted. I've checked with root checker, and by using tools that need to be rooted to even install and use. Still, it says I need root. Any advice.

    Reply

    Same thing happens to me as well. Gotta help us out ?

    Reply

    hello dear , i m using samsung galaxy s duos. the internal storage of galaxy s duos is 2GB. is there any way to install backtrack on it. i have 8Gb extrnal memory card.
    any solution ???

    Reply

    I can not to install it su
    sd sdcard/bt5 Says here error ؟؟؟؟؟

    Reply

    After you install BackTrack phone Nokia X 2 show me a blank screen on the vnc

    Reply

    I'm Using Samsung Galaxy Grand 3 (Grand Max)
    Ram 1.5gb
    Rom 16Gb
    Iam using these commands on terminal
    Su
    Cd /sdcard/BT5
    Sh bootbt

    Evrythng going okay
    But when i goto "vncpasswd" command ist not running cursor of terminal gone disappear
    I cannot running backtrack

    Plzz help me what to do
    Same thing on "ubuntu"

    Reply

    If any one has solution plzz
    Come on whatsapp
    Here +919555050394

    Reply

    Thanks for sharing this nice article for how to install backtrack on android device Thanks again for this article...!!!

    Reply

    Thanks for your wonderful tutorial.

    Reply

    Nice Blog ! Thank you for your very nice articles. I look forward to visiting your site in the future! topahmadZia

    Reply

    Nice Blog ! Thank you for your very nice articles. I look forward to visiting your site in the future! topahmadZia

    Reply

    Post a Comment